We are looking for a Portuguese speaking Customer Retention Specialist (Not Sales) to a well known Forex Company in sunny Cyprus!
Are you able to offer customer the best service and re-assure them that they matter to you and your company?Are you known for building up meaningful relationships with customers and for turning frowns upside down and assuring customer loyalty? Then we have the right job for you!
The company: Our partner is a market leader in Contracts For Difference (CFD) that offers unique trading conditions for equities, currencies, commodities, Cryptocurrency, ETFs, options and indices in addition to innovative trading technology.They are a company that sees people as a priceless, fundamental piece, in creating businesses. They are about people and for people creating, hiring, relocation, and ongoing support for professionals all over the world.
- Help maintain high levels of client acquisition and retention.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Developing and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Dealing with client inquiries and requirements via email and telephone.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, professional communication.
- Native or fluent in Portuguese both written and spoken
- Excellent level of English both written and spoken
- Previous experience in a Customer Support role, preferably in the Forex Industry
- Ability to manage the day to day sales and customer service tasks
- Experience in sales and customer service
- Competitive salary
- Challenging environment
- Possibilities to grow within the company
- Private insurance paid
How to Apply:
Does this job description describe you and what you are looking for to a Tee? Then please send your English CV to email@example.com today!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.