The company is one of the world's leading professional services firms, transforming clients' business, operational and technology models for the digital age. Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and effective businesses. Headquartered in the US, they are ranked number 194 on the Fortune 500, and are consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Located in the centre of Gdańsk, the company helps clients unlock digital opportunities. With the ability to offer support in most Nordic languages, they enable customers to make a smooth transition to a seamless, hyper-connected, and dynamic business.
Get to know Gdansk in Poland
Gdansk is Poland's sixth-largest city. Today, Gdansk is still regarded as one of the most important trades and transport hubs in the Baltic Sea, as well as a scientific and cultural centre for the northern part of Poland. The city is located at the mouth of the river Motlawa on the Vistula at the Bay of Gdansk. Together with the two towns of Gdynia and Sopot, it forms the metropolitan area of the Triple City. The price level in Gdansk is very favorable for Norwegians. It is one of the cheapest cities in Eastern Europe and Europe in general when it comes to accommodation, shopping, food, and most other things. The short flight of less than an hour and a half from Oslo Airport to Gdansk makes it perfect for a long weekend. There are direct flights several times a day during the high season, and relatively often during the autumn or spring.
Scope of duties:
• Review customer queries regarding regulations and compliance in Europe – validate customer requests, remove sensitive data from online sources within the format and timeline agreed.
• Engage and communicate with the respective stakeholders regularly - flag escalations and share the insights.
• Provide wide-range of support queries via email and social channels.
• Excellent written communication skills – English & Portuguese.
• Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
• Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
• Intermediate to advanced computer literacy.
• Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and research skills.
• Appropriate handling of sensitive information.
• Ability to work against tight deadlines.
• Team player with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders involved.
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with an irreproachable reputation.
• Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
• Professional development and clear career path.
• Training & development opportunities.
• Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.