Are you a Portuguese-speaking Quality Operations expert? Are you ready to take your career to the next step?
- Listening to and monitoring associate calls, emails and chat interactions for customer experience according to specified policies, thresholds, and procedures
- Developing, aligning, implementing, measuring and reporting on customer quality evaluations across the Europe and providing feedback and reporting to the Team Lead
- Supporting a culture of meeting and exceed a quality customer experience satisfaction scores
- Identifying areas of improvement
- Working fluency inis a must and Spanish is additional value
- Min B2 in is a must
- Min 1 year of experience in Customer Service and good knowledge of call center
- Previous experience as a Customer Care Quality Analyst or Quality Operations
- Experience in driving quality improvement and delivering quality in line with brand values in SSC/BPO/Sales area and/or working with quality tools will will be an asset
- Cultural awareness and appropriate sensitivity in workings across multiple countries
- Working knowledge of database applications such as MS Office
- Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment
- Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company
- Opportunity of personal development in a multinational working environment
- Competitive salary with attractive set of social benefits
- Relocation package
If this role fits with your professional expectations, we invite you to apply and we will get back to you to discuss more details about the recruitment process.
However, if you are not interested but you know other people who might be, do not hesitate to suggest them to apply.
By applying to this job advertisement, you give us your consent to process your personal details for the purpose of recruitment.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.