Are you a Polish speaker looking to start a career in a stable, international firm in Romania? Then look no further!
Our client is an international, well-respected tech firm, and they are looking for candidates to join their Romania team.
- Carry out the detailed assessment of contacts/conversation that are resolved.
- Assess if the business and compliance requirements are followed as per the SOP/guidelines.
- Identify the gap and share/update constructive feedback.
- Execution on daily deliverables and detailed instructions provided on new assignments.
- Decisions made are to keep in mind, not to impact on the team / self-efficiency.
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
- Provide clear and crisp understanding of errors made.
- Freshers or 6 months experience in any Quality Review process
- Advanced level of English and one of the following languages: Hebrew/French/Polish/German
- Good working knowledge of computer i.e., MS-Office (Google sheets will be an added Advantage)
- Attention to details and a results driven approach is a must
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Client oriented, flexible, patient
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- For Experience candidates
- Excellent verbal & written communication & presentation skills
- Good client management skills with eye for detailing, proactively identifying gaps in processes and flag it to internal leadership & client as appropriate
- Good Interpersonal & people management skills with good problem solving approach
- Good analytical skills for MIS, number crunching & reporting to internal & external customers
- Ability to exercise managerial judgment and perform as a mentor. Ability to multi task multiple activities by effective delegation and monitoring
- Demonstrated Customer Service Skills
- Competitive salary with monthly language bonus
- Annual Christmas bonus
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Gym membership, meal vouchers and more
- Huge career opportunities within an international firm
How to Apply
Are you interested in this opportunity? Please send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.