Polish speaking Inside Opportunity Manager
The Inside Opportunity Manager is responsible for identifying and developing a sales pipeline of customers through prospecting existing, established and target accounts as well as following up on pre-qualified sales opportunities by the team’s Sales Development Representative. Responsible for identifying key buying influencers within these prospects to determine full needs. Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel. Work with regional sales team and global pipeline team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals. Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports.
Required experience and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in the IT industry with ERP – CRM background preferably.
- 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
- Commanding desire to learn and succeed in sales
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Experience, background and confidence to initiate and drive business strategy discussions with C-level executives and business decision makers around industry drivers and workloads.
- Ability to identify the key aspects of a potential opportunity, nurture the opportunity to close, engage channel partners as needed and manage the customer relationship through success.
- Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross business collaboration.
- Polish speaking skills are important for this role due to the nature of business.
• Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
• Experience with CRM Software preferred.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 3 years we have recruited and helped close to 2000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.