Are you fluent in Polish ? Then we are looking for you!
As a Polish Customer Advisor located in the beautiful city of Lisbon, you will arrange and manage reservations and customer accounts, provide advice concerning rental-car reservations, reply to queries and manage complaints. All this while working for one of the most well-known companies in the business!
About our client
Our client is a strong global leader in business process outsourcing (BPO). They continue to specialize in customer experience outsourcing, and their capabilities extend across voice, social and digital channels. They strive on a daily basis to improve the services delivered to its clients by putting its employees at the heart of the company. Your ideas and suggestions will be welcomed as you will help them grow and advance! You will join a team of over 500 employees of 35 nationalities!
• Answer to customer requests, in a simple way keeping your smile, ensuring their satisfaction through a unique customer experience;
• Establish contact with customers by incoming calls and emails, managing claims and queries, and providing advice and information;
• Provide support and information to customers.
• Fluent Speaker in Polish and high level of English
• Very good communication skills
• Enthusiastic, dynamic and team player
• Organized, accurate, and professional
- Working contract
- Initial and continued training
- Attractive basic salary + monthly bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Private Health Insurance (after 6 months of contract)
- Multicultural environment
- Reimbursement of flight ticket, for candidates relocating from abroad
- Accommodation provided during the first 3 month of work, for candidates relocating from abroad
Why move to Lisbon?
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city, and around 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. In Lisbon there is everything possible to do. It is a city close to the sea, offering great shopping, nightlife and an amazing cultural heritage and many beautiful buildings. In Portugal's "riviera" west of Lisbon, the popular bathing resorts of Estoril and Cascais are located. In Estoril, there is also one of Europe's largest casinos. Lisbon, for a great part of the year, offers a warm climate and a warm weather. This is one of many reasons that Lisbon has become one of the most popular destinations for European travelers. The climate has what is called the subtropical - Mediterranean climate, which means that it is mild winters and hot summer. Many say that Lisbon is the new Barcelona. Lisboa has just gotta wish for: sun, warmth, good nightlife, relaxed living, shopping, culture, big city, parks and surely surfing!
If you are interested in this position, please do no hesitate to send your CV in English to: email@example.com