Do you want to take your career to the next level?
If you're a bold, strong-minded, eager to learn individual who won't take no for an answer, our client´s Barcelona office has an exciting opportunity for YOU!
Our client is the European Market leader in the business solutions provider industry and is made up of inspiring individuals buzzing to create excellent customer experiences for some of the world's most exciting brands. If you're up for it, you'll join a high-performing team that you can be proud of and create meaningful moments, moments that matter to customers and clients.
You Will Enjoy:
- Working with adventurous people from over 29 nationalities
- Personal and professional development
- A great work environment, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities
- Lead Generation for Sales (Prospect qualification, Scheduling meetings, meeting tracking, product and solutions presentation)
- Identify leads and conduct lead management
- Use of CRM tool (Sales Force) to report daily activity both in term of profiling and opportunity management
- Native level speaker of French
- Good level of Dutch/Flemish
- Good knowledge in IT and preferably storage environments
- Very good knowledge of telemarketing / sales
- Outbound experience / sales experience
- Identification of new sales chances
- Very good self-organization
- High social competence, team worker
- Authenticity and self-confidence
- Business development experience is a plus
- Part-time (20 hours/week) and long-term contract
- Schedule: M-F 09:00 to 13:00
- Internal Development Program
- Opportunity to join an international team
- A large variety of discounts with our partners
- Free weekly and after work activities
- We promote intercompany mobility to work at any of our sites around the world. We have more than 140 locations in over 35 countries
- Real growth opportunities to progress
- New and modern office in the center area
- Receive a bonus starting from 300 euros for referring your friends
If you are interested in growth, high performers can move to the back office logistics team, our social media team, become a trainer/mentor, quality analyst, or move into management.