As a Maps Reporting Team Manager, you will be in charge of managing and overseeing the activity of several Team Leaders and their Maps Reporting Teams whose daily responsibilities will be primarily focusing on:
Reporting problems from Customers, our Client’s Employees, Business Owners, Surveyors, Data Feed Updates;
Real time coverage of public transportation disruptions and road incidents across the globe, to the cities and countries our Client’s Maps Transit has been launched in.
- Being responsible for day-to-day operations, managing time and effort as per SLAs,
- Work allocation,
- Maintaining productivity,
- Policy clarifications and repository, on-floor mentor support,
- Reporting the metrics to both the Client and their direct management,
- Working on improvement of tools and the workflows,
- Teams development,
- Ensure full compliance with internal audits/external audits,
- Drive process improvements for productivity growth,
- Ensure External/ Internal Reporting on a timely manner,
- Fluent English (at least C1),
- Fluency in additional language would be a plus,
- Willing to work in a shift based work schedule (24/7),
- Experience in managerial position,
- Strong customer service mind-set,
- Experience, working in outsourcing/Shared Services Centre environment is an advantage
- Proven track record of successfully managing and developing teams
- Acumen to focus on people, processes and systems
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.