Our client is an international, well-respected tech firm, and they are looking for candidates to join their Amsterdam-based team.
The Role & Responsibilities
- Provide support to in-geo HR operational processes, and ensure a consistently magical stakeholder experience (eg letter generation processes, government reporting, assist in preparation of statutory report filing, support authorised signatory process, etc)
- Partner with cross functional teams and key stakeholders to execute and improve seamless operational processes to further company's guidelines/policies
- Define, collect, and analyse process metrics. Use insights gathered to scale existing processes for growing and/or changing user needs
- Create and maintain process documentation for all processes, training colleagues where required
- Operate a process of highly-reliable data entry around employee information, customer-friendly resolution of user enquiries, questions and issues.
- Bilingual Dutch and English verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- At least 3 years of HR operations experience (Process management, HR operations and improvement)
- Degree in any discipline
- Preferred experience: Knowledge of local labor laws and experience in preparation of government reporting is highly desirable
- EU Passport
- Candidate must already be living in the Netherlands
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated ability to keep information confidential and commitment to produce high quality work
- Proficiency in MS Office/ and Google Suite
- Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to detail and producing quality results
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.