Start as an Arabic-speaking Sales & Marketing Representative in Home-office from Berlin or throughout Germany for the greatest Social Media Network. The company digitizes the entire application process and offers you a temporarily 100% Home-office in BERLIN. After the current restrictions have been lifted, you will work onsite in Berlin together with your new team.
The Ideal Candidate
- Candidate must already be living in Germany and be willing to relocate to Berlin after the pandemic
- EU passport or valid work permit in Germany - Residency, Bank Account and Health Insurance in Germany needed.
- A strong sales-orientated attitude, entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to empathize with the customer.
- Fluency in Arabic and very good command of English at least B2 level
- Experience in Sales and/or Marketing with proven record of accomplishment is a big plus
- Social Media Advert Product knowledge or at least an affinity for Digital Advertising
- Fast learner, diligent worker
- You are expected to provide background checks (certificate for the highest level of education, employment certificate, references from previous employment)
- Temporary Work at Home in Germany (relocation to Berlin will be required at some stage).
- 2500€ gross monthly salary
- Competitive monthly Performance Bonus gross (up to 625 Eur)
- Sign-On bonus* (one-time payment) for hires in May, Jun & Jul only.
- Up to 2000€ relocation package (one-time payment, distance to Berlin minimum 150 km)
- 40 € Cash Card / shopping card
- More time for your family, pet and hobbies - perfect for your Work-Life-Balance No transport costs or traffic jams on your way to the office (hey pretty environmentally friendly)
- We will provide computer, screen and headset
- 3 weeks paid training and ongoing coaching - all online
For more information or to apply contact me at email@example.com
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.