We've got an exciting new position in our Malta office, for the next superstar to join us as our Junior Accountant!
Working as a team you will be working closely with various members of staff in the office. Are you motivated, full of initiative and spread positive energy? Then you’ve come to the right place.
The candidate will be forming part of the Treasury team and will be assisting with the various transactions relating to PSPs and banks
- Overseeing bank and PSPs and other cash book reconciliations
- Monitoring the balances held with PSPs on a regular basis as well as keeping record of such balances
- Checking of the fees being charged by the PSPs, to ensure that these are in line with the agreements
- Assisting with the distribution of the PSP fees across the different brands and markets
- Maintaining clearing accounts with PSPs
- Accounting of other transactions relating to player balances
- Maintaining PSP relationships
- Assisting with the submission of the monthly information requested by the Malta Gaming authorities
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly cash flow statements and forecasts
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly information required to calculate certain tax expenses
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly information required for audit purposes
- Assisting with the different audits of the Group as and when required
Applicants must be in possession of a University degree in Accounting or ACCA qualification, must be proficient in MS Excel and other MS tools, has the ability to meet deadlines and to work under pressure, with strong communication and analytical skills and also has attention to detail and accuracy.
Communication via chat/video messaging and face to face in this role is key, and you are confident to work with others but also independently and uphold a high standard of work ethic, ensuring both confidentiality and always ensuring to complete all assigned tasks accurately.
Being part of a bigger team, you do like a diverse working environment with people from different cultures. You take your work seriously and can be trusted to use your initiative to meet agreed deadlines.
We have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! We are known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model.
When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you.
Additionally we've got:
- Wellness Allowance
- Private healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Team Events
- Hybrid Office Set up
These benefits are subject to change & may be limited due to Covid-19.