Japanese-speaking Customer Support & VIP Specialist to leading casino client - Malta or REMOTE from Japan!
- Posted 10 March 2023
- Contact NameGregory Sims
Our client is looking for a Customer Experience & VIP Specialist – Japan to support their B2B partner in assisting and engaging international players across a multi-brand platform. For this position, you can either be based in Malta, working on a hybrid model or else working fully remotely in Japan.
If you're self-driven, passionate about offering the best customer experience, and have great communication skills, this opportunity could be a great fit for you!
Reporting to the CX Operations Team Lead - Japan, your responsibilities will include:
- Professionally handling incoming requests from customers ensuring a smooth and efficient customer experience (CX), with the aim of reaching and exceeding both personal and company customer satisfaction (CSAT) targets.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gathering customer information, assess and fulfil customer needs, educating the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
- Acting as a brand ambassador and ensuring all customer interactions reflect positively on the brands we manage.
- Verifying accounts and account holders.
- Processing withdrawal requests in timely and diligent manner, with high attention to detail and ensuring VIP players have an efficient service.
- Liaising with 3rd party payment providers in locating missing deposits and withdrawals and answering to customer support’s queries through live chat and tickets.
- Managing a portfolio of high value player accounts with the objective of retaining and growing their spend, increasing site engagement and frequency of play alongside developing them from being simply customers to becoming brand advocates.
- Being responsible for meeting (and exceeding) the commercial targets for your assigned market and portfolio.
- Monitoring and analysing player activity and behaviour to identify drops and spikes, proactively acting on opportunities to enhance the player's experience and the value to the customer.
- Being on call 24/7 for VIP queries
- Evaluating and reporting on VIP activities and performance on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Growing the number of VIP players month on month per brand & reactivating inactive VIP players.
- Building customer relationships, contacting them frequently by way of chat/ Email / SMS and Line and getting to know them personally to be able to profile build each customer & create bespoke offers according to their needs.
- Working closely with the commercial manager to ensure they receive good and personal CRM campaigns.
- Sharing and highlighting customer feedback and insights to the Operations Team and other departments in order to enhance customer experience on our brands.
- Driving process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
Do you have what it takes? This is what we’re looking for:
- Experience in a Customer Support role, ideally in the igaming industry
- Experience managing VIP customers is considered a plus
- Can-do attitude
- Flexible mindset
- Written and verbal proficiency in both English and Japanese
Meet the client:
Founded in 2013, our client focuses on offering the best gaming experience in the market through customer centricity and diverse options for its customers through speed, simplicity and gamification.
The humble and truly passionate team behind their brands not only come up with new and creative ideas, but also have a great track record in executing projects with agility. Thanks to our brilliant team, our client has become one of the most reputable companies in the industry.