Italian-speaking Web Product Implementation in Lisbon, Portugal
Are you an Italian-speaking passionate about IT and coding, looking for a new challenge in the beautiful, popular capital of Lisbon? Then this is the opportunity for you!
About our Client
Our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With their team of 9.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, they are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets.
Our client is considered times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, they were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within their sector, with plenty of growth opportunities.
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city and around 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. It is a city close to the sea, offering great shopping, nightlife, and an amazing cultural heritage, and many beautiful buildings. This is one of many reasons that Lisbon has become one of the most popular destinations for European travelers. The climate has what is called the subtropical - Mediterranean climate, meaning that it has mild winters and hot summers. Lisbon has everything you wish for: sun, warmth, good nightlife, relaxed lifestyle, good food, shopping, culture, parks, and surfing!
You can have a look at the cost of living in the city here: https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Lisbon
- Communicate with advertisers and internal sales and services teams via phone, email, chat and video conferencing
- Perform and verify the implementation of web-based products with customers
- Give guidance, support, and train customers on how to use the products
- Deliver high quality service to your customers, exceeding client expectations and quality scoring measures
Key Skills and Experience:
- Serviced language at least C1 level, good English at least B2 level
- Basic understanding or interest for CMS platforms at like Wordpress/Shopify/Wix/Joomla or similar
- Experience or interest for online advertising or ad product experience
- Troubleshooting skills
- Technologically capable to quickly learn customer service software applications and process customer implementations that do not necessarily follow a standard template / process
- Experience working in a B2B environment
- Strong communication, customer service, relationship management and support skills
- Relocation package:
- Accommodation in a shared apartment with your own private room (all expenses covered by the company (rent + bills) including cleaning)
- Initial flight expenses refund
- Pick-up at the airport
- Support with legal registration, tax number, residence papers
- Free annual flight to your home country
- Competitive salary + bonus if applicable
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking, and much more
- International career in a multicultural environment
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries
- Intensive training and familiarization phase
- Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization
How to apply
Interested? Apply today & share this job with a friend! firstname.lastname@example.org
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.