- Posted 23 November 2021
- Contact NameRoberta Di Cio
Are you an Italian-speaking sales enthusiast, looking for a new challenge in the beautiful, popular capital of Berlin? Then this is the opportunity for you!
You will work with a big, well-known software brand and with all services they have to offer to support their clients, from Cloud solutions to marketing purposes. This opportunity will allow you to work with one of the most popular German multinational software corporations from their HQ in one of Europe's most exciting capital cities, Berlin!
About the company:
Our client is an internationally known brand when it comes to marketing and sales, known for ongoing business customer service and sales development. If you are looking to acquire tact and experience to establish business contacts, to develop effective sales concepts and marketing strategies to pave the way to success, that is the company for you. To support you, the firm offers you a positive working environment with a strong team spirit, great colleagues, flat hierarchies, and short decision-making routes.
After extensive training, you will be doing the following:
- Hunting through cold/warm calls to generate leads according to campaign schedule and worklists provided.
- Generate, qualify, nurture, and hand-over leads and opportunities by developing and driving effective calling and selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value propositions.
- Pass-qualified leads to Inside Sales after proper need analysis.
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with sales and marketing contacts in order to amass knowledge to enable you to do the job of demand generation more effectively.
- Prospects recruitment through event invitation and survey follow up.
- Native level of Italian, and level B2 in English.
- At least 2 years Business experience preferably B2B Experience in the management and execution of inbound/outbound activities
- Proven sales drive.
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills to serve as a trusted advisor
- Good, IT/ preferably business software knowledge and understanding of SAP Hybris solutions.
- Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritized customer needs
- Understanding of business challenges facing a defined industry and line of business.
- The dynamic work environment in Germany's vibrant capital!
- Competitive salary with a commission structure to make sure you have all the freedom to enjoy Berlin
- Health insurance
- Pension plan
- Team events and company activities
- Strong career progression opportunities to keep you interested!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.