Are you an Italian-speaking marketing and sales enthusiast, looking for a new challenge in the beautiful, popular capital of Lisbon? Then this is the opportunity for you!
The company is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With their team of 9.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, we are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets.
It has been considered times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, they were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within their sector.
More about Portugal
Portugal is famous for its warm weather, and generally, the weather in Portugal is warm all year long. But depending on where you settle in the country, you will be able to experience weather differences. For example, if you settle in the south, the weather will be far more hot and dry than if you settle in the northern part of Portugal, where there is a more temperate climate.
As in all other countries, you will also be able to experience regional differences in Portugal depending on where in the country you choose to settle. In cities such as Lisbon and Porto, you will be able to experience a vibrant city life that offers shopping, historical and cultural experiences, while in the countryside you will experience small, pleasant villages.
- Assisting Customers via Chat, Email and Inbound Calls
- Doing outbound calls B2B to promote the online services of a famous social media platform to small and medium seized business.
- Management of changes, adjustments, complaints and any other client concern
- Fluent in Italian and fluent English
- Experience in telephone sales (inbound, outbound, up-sales...) / door to door sales / cold calling
- Background or interest in digital marketing will be considered as a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Relocation package:
- Accommodation in a shared apartment with your own room (all expenses covered including cleaning)
- Initial flight expenses refund
- Pick-up at the airport
- Support with legal registration, tax number...
- Free annual flight to your home country
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance from day 1 of contract signed
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more
- International career in a multicultural environment
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries
- Intensive training and familiarization phase
- Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide :
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
*If you are not contacted within the following 2 weeks, it means we will not proceed further with your application for this position. However, we will keep your CV and contact you for future opportunities that match your profile!