Are you tech-savvy, and do you see yourself in a role where you will be working with customers to keep a famous application updated?
Are you motivated to work and live in Poland, and by time move to beautiful Gdansk that lies by the Northern coast? Do you dream of having a charming city to live in, that is just a walk away from the beach? Then I have the perfect opportunity for you!
In this role, you will be working as an Italian-speaking Map Moderator for a famous navigation application!
In the role, you will:
- Report problems from customers, employees of the product, business owners, surveyors, and complete data feed updates (POI Editor Task)
- Real-time coverage of public transportation disruptions and road incidents across the globe, to the cities and countries the navigation application has been launched in. (RTI Task)
- Run tests and provide feedback on newly defined procedures including the use of tools, policies and workflows.
We would expect from you:
- Native/Fluent language skills in Italian, and communication skills in English.
- Interest to work and development in the POI editor role – being the contact person to improve and set new destinations within the navigation application.
- The user experience of a navigation application
- Have a good understanding of all forms of public transport
- Comfortable using applications and the internet
- 1-year of technical support or other problem-solving experience preferred (preferred but not a requirement)
- Office location in beautiful Gdansk, Poland
- Attractive relocation support
- Stable salary and bonus
- Permanent contract and full-time position
- Paid training and support
- International team
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.