Back to jobs
- Own and deliver sales quota, including the number of customers closed, revenue closed and Cloud sales.
- Anticipate customers’ needs and match them with appropriate products and services.
- Effectively own and drive customer opportunities until successful closing by positioning the value of the Solutions to customers, engaging both with customers and partners.
- Guarantee customer and partner satisfaction with the sales process.
- Complete Microsoft training and on-line research in order to stay abreast of any changes.
- 2+ years of experience in sales in the IT industry
- 2+ years of experience in inside sales or partner sales
- Knowledge in cloud services and products for companies.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills required, as well as excellent presentation skills, both internally and customer-facing.
- Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross business collaboration
- Must be able to deal with a frequently changing environment, incomplete information, and complex stakeholder structures.
- Desired experience in working with Microsoft portals and tools such as MSX, MPSA, Msft Agreements, CMAT, Eolas, explore.ms (desirable).
- Time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity.
- High level of self-motivation and strong work ethic.
- Competitive salary depending on your skills and experience with a potential to earn up to 15% more in performance-based bonuses.
- Market-leading sales and tech training backed up by widely recognized official certification.
- Constant care of a sales coach including training sessions, skill-building & professional development.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at the office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom training.
- Medical insurance, multisport card, the possibility of working remote – location related.
- Bonuses for referring new employees.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities, and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
Liquid error: internal