Our client operates a worldwide online gaming business that was founded in 1998.
Since its establishment. They have become one of the world's largest, licensed, online gaming companies. They have clients in more than 100 countries and are expanding.
To support our continued growth, we are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative - Italian.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative - Italian
Direct Report: Customer Service Team Manager or Customer Service Team Lead
To handle customer communication on behalf of our client, researching and resolving customer issues, using available tools and interdepartmental support. Problem-solving, administering the customer’s account.
Essential Job Functions / Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Answer and support customer-facing communication in required languages, and translate emails, website information and any other matter as requested
• Research solutions to customers' issues
• Interact with various departments to resolve customers' issues
• Use available tools and information resources to resolve problems
• Use comprehensive knowledge of the website to investigate and resolve issues
• Escalate unresolved problems in accordance with established policy, procedures and protocols
• Administer client account management, including updating notes in accounts
• Research transactions discrepancies and take appropriate actions
• Monitoring of customers' activity, including assisting in the identification of fraudulent activity or abuse
• Amending / adjusting transactions in customer accounts when necessary or instructed
• Maintain professionalism and adhere to company standards during all interactions
• Assistance with special Customer Service projects
• Other tasks and duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
• Ability to think critically and draw from experience to make decisions
• Computer literacy
• Care in dealing with sensitive information
• Ability to understand both written and oral instructions in English
• Ability to write, read and speak in the required languages
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and identify customer’s needs
• The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
• Ability to independently research solutions and solve problems
• Strong customer orientation
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Performance driven and a strong team player
• Fluent and advanced skills both oral and in specialized languages would be an asset
• High school diploma required
• Flexible and has the ability to quickly adjust to frequent process and information changes
Knowledge & Experience:
• Minimum of 3 years in a position with relevant experience would be an asset
• Knowledge of the Sportsbook industry would be an asset
• Basic office skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 50 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry-level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to a