About the company
Our client in Greece is a company with over 4,800 employees from over 90 countries. They work hard but also know that a happy employee is a productive employee. For recharging, new experiences and adventure, Athens is a city that stands out. So join them and invest in your growth!
They provide solutions to their clients' customers via phone, chat, email and social media. As a global CX leader, they deliver 3.5 million unique experiences every day for over 400 clients through business process outsourcing (BPO), digital CX, training and talent management, and CX consulting and analytics.
Role as a customer service agent for Sports Sector
As a customer service or technical support representative, your role, along with your team, is to handle customer issues with empathy and efficiency.
Via phone, email and chat, you will help customers troubleshoot problems with their products and follow up until a solution is reached.
To succeed in the role, you will need to:
- Be able to work shifts (day and evening)
- Native or proficient level of Italian(C2)
- Intermediate level of English (at least B2) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
Our client in Greece offers you
- A support team to make your move as smooth as possible, including help with finding an apartment
- Paid Training + Meal Allowance (110€/month)
- Monthly performance bonus (10%)
- Company-organised festivals, parties, outings etc. throughout the year
- No formal dress code!
- Private medical insurance from the Hire Date
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- International working environment
- A generous referral bonus for new colleagues
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.