Do you want to work in a sales team in the sector of market research and data analytics?
You can work from Barcelona, Valencia or Málaga area.
Our clients belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors of IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, and financial services. We are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 29 different nationalities.
We offer a great work environment , modern offices , a dynamic and young approach , with true career opportunities.
Your future position
The Business Development Manager will be the first point of contact a new potential client when they are seeking information on the products and services the company provides.
The Business Development Manager will convert viable prospects to active clients, leading the full sales conversation, through to the transition of new clients to the account management team.
- Maximize revenue opportunity by selling the full range of available products and services to new prospects and existing clients
- Understand the portfolio of solutions and services to effectively match these to the customer’s needs acting as a brand ambassador
- Analyze new leads to determine opportunities for new, conversion and renewal opportunities, including up- and cross-sell
- Identify critical customer information, ie: customers’ organization structure, installed base, competitors, key contracts, decision makers, etc and be able to stablish a trust relationship through the phone
- Create and manage pipeline to drive revenue on the different solutions offered
- Build long-lasting relationships with clients
- Follow business and sales processes and best practices, including use of CRM, Sales Playbook, etc.
- Consistently over-achieve sales quota
Hours and Benefits
- Full time long-term position, 39 hours/week
- Monday to Friday 09:00h - 18:00h
- Long-term contract
- Salary conditions: 22.000 euros gross annual base salary
- Bonus up to 4.000 euros gross/year
- Private medical insurance
- International and dynamic environment in Barcelona
- Possibilities to grow inside the company
- Employee discounts
- Free weekly and after work activities
- Bonuses for referring your friends
- Relocation package if you live abroad
You bring to the table
- Experience in Sales and Account Management
- Native level speaker of German with fluent English
- University degree is a plus
- Driven and motivated (familiar with sales KPIs and ready for cadence, incentives, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (both written & spoken)
- Able to uncover information by asking the right questions
- Eager to discover valuable insights from the customers
- Resilient and not afraid of rejection
- Be value-focused rather than price and/or product focused
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a multilingual recruitment specialist connecting German, French, Dutch, Spanish, English, Portuguese and Italian speaking candidates with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language Recruitment agency in Europe, we match the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers towards their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.