Our client is an internationally known software company, specializing in the development, support and maintenance of online sports betting turnkey solutions. A leader in the production of revolutionary betting platforms, in 2011 the company opened its first branch in Bulgaria. 10 years later there are over 250 people engaged in the company’s projects who according to their competencies are situated in Israel, Plovdiv and Sofia-Bulgaria, Kiev-Ukraine.
For our team in Plovdiv or Sofia office we are looking for:
Gaming VIP Account Manager- English and Danish, Swedish or Hungarian
YOUR ROLE AND OBJECTIVES:
As VIP Account Manager, you will be responsible for all users labelled as VIP with the focus on increasing their customer lifetime value whilst decreasing churn. Using your analytical skills and profound understanding of customer behaviour, you are able to spot any need amongst the VIP segment and react in a fast and efficient way. Due to the nature of this business weekend and evening shifts will be required from time to time.
- - Monitor and analyze the VIP database on a daily basis and take appropriate actions to ensure maximum
- value through their life cycle.
- - Constantly reactivate players with calls, emails, SMS and chat.
- - Up-sell potential VIP players by keeping track of their behaviour and ensure they receive targeted offers.
- - Communicate with other teams to ensure optimization of player management.
- - Create and oversee marketing and player management strategies for VIPs.
- - Collect feedback by talking to VIP players and escalate it to responsible team.
- - Welcome potential VIPs to the website after they made their first deposits.
- - Answer VIP queries and ensure a fast and for the VIPs satisfactory solution.
- - Work closely with the CRM team to ensure proper segmentation of promotional and bonus offers.
- - Contact big winners and big losers on a daily basis.
- - Knowledge sharing with other VIP Account Managers.
- - Becoming an expert in Sport/Casino Games, being able to talk the player’s language when it comes to Sport/Casino conversations.
YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU HAVE:
- - Proficiency in English.
- - Good language skills in Danish, Swedish or Hungarian /This would be considered a plus/.
- - Excellent communication skills across all channels with high confidence on the phone.
- - Passion for Sport/ Casino.
- - Positive and problem-solving approach.
- - Good analytical skills, with good knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Experience with Salesforce is considered a
- - Ability to deliver results and outstanding services whilst working to tight timelines.
- - Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings, weekends as well as public holidays.
- - Self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude and good problem solving skills.
OUR REWARD TO YOU IS:
- Friendly environment with colleagues ready to share their experience.
- Challenging and interesting projects.
- Workflow helping you to teach new things all the time.
- Opportunity to turn your ideas and approach into real implementation.
- Full-time employment and labour contract.
- Social benefits, regular Happy hours, teambuilding events.