- Posted 23 November 2021
- Contact NameSara Pato
We are looking for an Digital Sales Professional (m/f/d) for the Market of Hungary
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is an internationally known brand when it comes to marketing and sales, known for ongoing business customer service and sales development. It requires a lot of tact and experience to establish business contacts, to develop effective sales concepts and marketing strategies to pave the way to success. The company offers you the opportunity to continuous advancement in a dynamic and innovative company. A positive working environment with a strong team spirit, great colleagues, flat hierarchies and short decision-making routes.
- For our Client - a German multinational software corporation a market leader in enterprise software
- Primary responsibility of the Digital Sales Professional is to extend market coverage in each segment for Sales by supporting local and global marketing campaigns by executing both outbound and inbound tele services via phone / email / chat and social channels. Goal is to produce highest quality Leads / opportunities to support the Sales Pipeline.
- Work requires close cooperation with Sales Representatives and local Marketing Managers.
- Training programs and certification according to the requirements of the job.
- University degree or Minimum 2 years equivalent corporate / business experience, preferably in business or IT-related discipline and sales oriented B2B environment
- Proven track record from previous jobs and work in a target driven environment previously
- Very flexible adjustment of language and strong communication skills through all channels (phone, email, chat, social network)
- Affinity tosocial media tools and digital channels
- Very good understanding for functionalities and fields of application of Software solutions
- Strong customer focus and very good analytical skills regarding the functional need assessment of the clients taking the existing system- and hardware landscape into consideration and also the strategic planning of the accounts
- strong IT affinity and business development skills
- excellent verbal and written communications skills in Hungarian (Level C2) and Englisch (Level B2)
- Individual development opportunities
- Internal training
- Private health care
- Attractive location in the heart of Warsaw (Plac Bankowy)
- Work in a team of multi-national specialists.
- Possibility to work in the infrastructure of an IT market leader
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application and our recruitment team will reach out to you with further information!
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and many more with businesses from all over the world. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.