Our client is looking for their next Hungarian ARM Account Manager to join their expanding team in Sofia! Interesting? Keep reading!
Reporting to the ARM Team Lead you will be responsible for analysing your base and accountable for all major KPI’s for your group of players. You will be expected to make regular and frequent contact with individual players using all available contact methods. You’ll be resilient and someone who thrives on selling, negotiating and working towards achieving set targets.
You’ll be service driven and know what’s best for the customer while remaining commercially aware of the business needs and licencing regulatory requirements.
What you will be doing:
• Manage business KPIs for personal player base. Using business reports, be able to track deposits, Withdrawals, Turnover, Bonus Cost, NGR and APDs, identify trends and increase share of player’s gaming wallet.
• Manage your base to ensure the business meets all AML standards whilst working to improve SoF conversion rates.
• Maintain a level of commercial awareness whilst ensuring the company meets all Responsible Gambling standards
• Manage bonus cost for personal player base:
Highlight potential bonus abusers
Ensure bonus % within company budget at player level
Reward those considered to be under bonused
• Provide an unrivalled service building strong relationships with each player, ensuring increased share of wallet across personal player base.
• Provide feedback to the product and marketing teams to ensure we remain competitive within the market.
• Identify key triggers to sell site promos and level rewards in order to increase player engagement and market share.
• Conduct Hospitality checks for all players attending hosted events.
• Attend and host events, representing the company in the highest possible regard, ensuring player satisfaction and post event follow up to realise ROI.
• Comprehensive knowledge of brand, site, promos and rewards ensuring all player queries are dealt with at the highest possible level and resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.
• Provide accurate inter-departmental reporting on numbers of contacts and anticipate future levels of contacts for forward planning of the ARM schedule
• Report on closed accounts and use available tools to reactivate where possible.
• Identify mid-level players and corresponding triggers to deliver them to the next level.
• Use daily reports to create and execute a daily plan with a clear agenda and target focussed KPIs
• Identify gaps and predict player performance to meet monthly targets. Plan and react when run rates indicate an end of month short fall.
• Liaise and build relationships with all other major internal stakeholder such as CRM, RG, AML, Risk etc
What we need from you:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in an Account Management/Sales role.
• Have a high interest and good all-round knowledge of online Gaming/Betting with previous experience in a gaming environment
• Demonstrate an understanding of business KPIs and an ability to work towards targets.
• Fluent Hungarian speaker with strong written and spoken English language skills and a good understanding of local culture.
• A keen interest in people and consumer habits.
• The ability to work on a shift basis with unsociable hours including evenings and weekends, including foreign travel
• Communicate in a clear, engaging and professional manner
• Manage your own time effectively, plan ahead and adopt a methodical approach to your work
• Word independently, take appropriate responsibility for actions and make sensible decisions
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package;
- 25 days annual leave;
- Social benefits: personal health insurance, dental allowance, sport activities, food vouchers;
- Opportunity to join a team of great professionals;
- Dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Team building activities.
Diversity and inclusion.
As a global employer, our client is committed to providing a safe, fun, and inclusive culture where our people feel like they truly belong. They are a multicultural business that values, celebrates and respects individual differences, so whatever your sexuality, gender, gender identity, ability, age, race, religion or belief, you will have a voice here, and the space to do your best work. Their diverse internal networks provide the support for you to express your views and make a positive difference.
They want their employees to feel healthy and supported at home and at work. That's why they have their Well-me programme, which provides information, tools and training to help their people look after their mental and physical wellbeing in ways that matter to them.