About our Client
Our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With their team of 9.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, they are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets.
Our client is considered times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, they were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within their sector, with plenty of growth opportunities.
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city and around 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. It is a city close to the sea, offering great shopping, nightlife, and an amazing cultural heritage, and many beautiful buildings. This is one of many reasons that Lisbon has become one of the most popular destinations for European travelers. The climate has what is called the subtropical - Mediterranean climate, meaning that it has mild winters and hot summers. Lisbon has everything you wish for: sun, warmth, good nightlife, relaxed lifestyle, good food, shopping, culture, parks, and surfing!
You can have a look at the cost of living in the city here: https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Lisbon
- Review several types of content, making sure it is correct and attractive
- Deliver a consistent and accurate content review
- Contribute to optimize and innovate the company’s work
- Review, maintain and curate data
- Ensure logical and meaningful review of Ad and URL content
- Edit and review documents
- Native level of Hebrew
- Business fluency in English
- EU passport or work permit for Portugal already held
- Relocation package:
- Accommodation in a shared apartment with your own room (all expenses covered including cleaning)
- Initial flight expenses refund
- Pick-up at the airport
- Support with legal registration, tax number, residence papers
- Free annual flight to your home country
- Competitive salary + bonus if applicable
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking, and much more
- International career in a multicultural environment
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries
- Intensive training and familiarization phase
- Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization
How to apply
Interested? Send your Cv to:firstname.lastname@example.org or share this job with a friend!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.