You speak Hebrew and are you passionate about new technology and marketing?
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you in Barcelona!
We are currently seeking new joiners for our growing project in Barcelona, where you will become a junior specialist advisor for Hebrew companies in relation to their online advertising campaigns, with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business. It is a target driven environment, where you will work towards individual sales targets as well as being part of a larger sales team increasing the Client customer base across EMEA. You will be part of the largest team who creates unique customer experiences while actively affecting the Hebrew online marketing environment.
- Native level of Hebrew with fluent English.
- Previous sales experience.
- Experience with CRM.
- Strong written and oral business communication skills.
- Comfortable in goal driven environment and attaining goals with broader team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, competitive, tenacious and proactive.
- Able to work independently, but within a team environment.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to evaluate multiple business models.
- Customer driven and focused on providing exemplary customer experience
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday).
- Long Term Contract.
- Relocation Package:
- Flight Ticket.
- Free Gym Membership.
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development.
- Established career path to grow within the project.
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products.
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests.
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services.
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team.
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain).
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Does this sound like your next job opportunity? Then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org