Our client is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming. They operate global and scalable brands across various markets and are now looking for a new Global CRM Manager!
What will you do throughout the week:
- Collaborate with CRM team to offer CRM related support across all markets and brands based on department needs
- Stay updated on tools, workflows, the market’s specific compliance rules
- Cover specific Market/s CRM tasks on ad-hoc basis through continuous optimization on all CRM related journeys, projects and ad-hoc campaigns to maximize return on investment while keeping in line with compliance requirements
- Coordinate and drive retention efforts, such new features rolled across several markets together with other CRM related projects
- Ensure that all the CRM work for the markets is transparent, documented and visible to all stakeholders
- Coordinate requirements and documentation needed in the process of entering or launching a new market to meet any regulatory requirements.
- Build, document and maintain CRM procedures, including key information such as welcome offers, ad hoc campaigns, promotional patterns as well as any other beneficial country specific information
- Ensure we test, learn and grow by continuously A/B testing improvements and share the results within relevant market teams
- Support markets by leading bigger cross-market campaigns on a recurring basis
- Have self driven approach to the daily workflow and continuously look to enhance performance by seeking information and areas of improvement
Who is our ideal candidate:
- You have at least 1-2 years of iGaming experience within CRM
- Your English level - fluent
- You are analytical, data-driven and well-versed with Excel
- You are a positive, creative and a person who loves to push the limits, try new things and are results driven
- You are a team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues, while enjoying a dynamic and creative environment – whilst also capable of working independently
- You have excellent planning and time organization skills and of course - superb attention to details
- Last but not least, you have a genuine interest in our product
Our client is highly committed to uphold a high level of diversity and inclusion throughout the entire group.
Being a global company with a widely diverse customer base makes it essential for their workforce to be a reflection of this. By doing so, they believe they will achieve the best possible customer experience and create better value to our shareholders by doing so.
Salary & Benefits
• Competitive guaranteed salary.
• Gym allowance to support your active lifestyle.
• Health insurance to keep our Team healthy and happy.
• Monthly lunch allowance (we’re feeders, sorry diets!).
Does this sound like a job for you? Then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will help you from there!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company, specializing in connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with companies from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest recruitment agency in the Nordic region, where we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 candidates from the Nordic countries, for the dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.