About our partner:
Founded in 1974, we invented the concept of ﬁnancial spread betting. Today, we’re the world’s No.1 spread betting and CFD provider, with ofﬁces in 14 countries and over 195,000 clients worldwide.
Recognized as one of Britain’s top employers, it’s no surprise that this success has come from empowering our people to be brave, innovative and inspiring. Join us, and you’ll ﬁnd the perfect place to showcase your talents and passion. Your achievements will be recognized, and you’ll have the support of a collaborative global team.
Where you’ll work :
As part of a connected global team, you’ll come to work in a friendly and dynamic environment. Our comfortable, cutting-edge ofﬁces contain everything you need to succeed:
- Agile work spaces and hot desks
- Private quiet rooms
- Breakout and refreshment areas
- You will be based in our Stockholm office
- Join us, and you’ll be joining the best in an always-moving industry.
How you'll progress:
- Your development is as important to us as it is to you.
- You’ll be rewarded for hard work here, with support to get better at what you do.
- We work in a fast-paced project environment where change is constant. If you’re up for the challenge, you’ll have opportunities to try new things and broaden your skills quickly through exposure to the executive team and new experiences.
- There are many opportunities for you to learn and grow within our organisation. We value and support career mobility and opportunities could well stretch into other marketing capability areas, Centres of Expertise or beyond marketing into the wider business.
What you'll get:
As well as having the chance to attend regular social events, get funding for your charitable endeavors and join a range of special interest groups, you’ll receive an attractive selection of beneﬁts working with us:
- Flexible working hours and work-from–home opportunities
- Performance-related bonuses
- Pension, insurance and medical plans
- Career-focused technical and leadership training
- Two volunteering days per year
- One day of birthday leave per year
- Contribution to gym memberships and more
What you'll do:
- Translate and adapt content from English for our German speaking markets.
- Trans create marketing content for diverse audiences across multiple channels.
- Handle a wide variety of content including promotional, legal, technical, compliance, informative, SEO.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in the team and regional offices to develop standards, process & best practice.
- Use and manage translations tools & continually optimize translation memories.
- Ensure that all translation is of high quality, on brand, consistent and cohesive across all marketing channels.
What you'll be:
- German native speaker and fluent in English. Any further language capability would be advantageous.
- An aspiring translator or copywriter with a feeling for language, good writing style and an interest in financial markets.
- Eager to develop a thorough understanding of the local market and product and services.
- Good communicator with a collaborative can-do attitude.
- Organized, detail- and quality-oriented. Able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience with translation technology will be an asset.
People who embody our three core values – who want to champion the client, lead the way and love what we do.
We recruit based on excellence and believe that diversity is vital to success. We have zero tolerance for bullying, harassment or any other behavior that stiﬂes innovation and collaboration.