Our client is a Fortune 500 company and is a leading professional services company. They transform clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era.
The Web Product Implementation Specialist will be responsible for establishing a new service specifically dedicated to the client's high profile & critical programs. The team will be supporting EMEA-based clients/customers; therefore, if your German is on an excellent level, we´re looking for you!
- Communicate with advertisers and internal sales and services teams via phone, email, chat as needed
- Perform and verify the implementation of web-based products with customers
- Give guidance, support, and train customers on how to use the products
- Employ strong, clear communication skills with your customers and colleagues, displaying your enthusiasm and a desire to succeed
- Deliver high-quality service to your customers, exceeding client expectations and quality scoring measures
- In progress case handling to meet business requirements.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Capable to quickly learn customer service software applications and process customer implementations that do not necessarily follow a standard template/process.
- Strong communication, customer service, relationship management, and support skills.
- Basic understanding of internet technologies.
- Good research and self-learning skills.
- Online marketing experience (Google Analytics/Google Ads) would be a plus.
- Ability to adhere to internal policies and adapt to changes.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to document and update the details of communication with the customer in a timely and precise manner.
- Facility to work in a team environment and willingness to help team members.
Interested? Send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org