Are you a motivated and enthusiastic native german speaker looking for an international challenge? Do you want to enjoy an exciting lifestyle in the sun of Barcelona?
Work as a German-speaking Technical Support Agent in beautiful Barcelona!
-Taking calls for customer questions, product issues and technical difficulties related to mobile apps, cloud software and associated hardware.
-Dispatching replacement parts
-Updating patient accounts via computerized systems
-Ensuring customer satisfaction
-Documenting and analyzing patient and product information
- Native level of German and business fluent English both written and oral.
(Good knowledge of Dutch, French, Spanish or other European languages is an advantage).
- Experience in customer service/technical support and/or experience in the medical field
- In-depth knowledge of all Windows / Mac OS X operating systems and associated web browsers.
- Ability to take detailed information into the system and troubleshoot issues.
- Willingness to attend paid training of 3 weeks
- Technically proficient medical device troubleshooting skills;
- Education in technical or medical field
- More than 1 year of relevant technical support experience.
- Documents: Passport, NAF, NIE
- 1 hour break, 8 hrs/day + 1 shortday (7h)
- 3 weeks paid training
- Equipment provided from our company
- Contract: Indefinido from the first day, 1 month trial period
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.