- Posted 29 June 2021
- Discipline Customer Service
- Contact NameDiana Sabanovic
German Technical Service Representative for a prestigious German car brand in the Netherlands!
Our client is an international multicultural German organization with offices in beautiful Maastricht.
Why move to Netherlands, Maastricht ?
Maastricht is right on the border with Germany and Belgium, a vibrant city with a high quality of life and a very international vibe due to its large international student population. Enjoy a dynamic city, go for a run along the waterways, and enjoy the beautiful historic city center.
Would you like to be part of our dynamic, international and talented family?
As part of Retail Service, you will be the the first point of contact for delivering worldwide assistance to the retailer network and external entities (e.g. independent workshops) using applications, diagnostic equipment and software supplied by aftersales division, Global Service and Parts.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Handle incoming work (phone, email, tickets) from B2B customers and respond to the queries in a timely and professional manner
- Analyze and investigate issues making use of acquired knowledge and available tools
- Provide information and assistance with regards to Hardware and Software, coordinate repair and exchange-service of the diagnostic equipment, investigate problems related to the installation of updates on components, provide support in case of issues with initial network configuration, etc.
- Accurately document work related activities in the relevant ticketing system according to established policies and procedures
- If necessary, coordinate with internal stakeholders to resolve complex enquiries and complaints about supported products
- Ensure all areas of personal responsibility are handled promptly, accurately, and with outstanding customer service.
- Whether required, perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- (Higher) Vocational work- and thinking level;
- Fluent German and English, both written and spoken;
- Excellent understanding of customer satisfaction (both B2B and B2C), preferably gained in a similar customer facing role
- Strong affinity with Computers, including installation of software and configurations of networks;
- Affinity with automotive technology and Aftersales Applications is an advantage;
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to anticipate on upcoming issues and find solutions, pro-activeness and ability to work independently are key requirements.
- As we believe in the strength of doing things together, team work is an essential part of our daily business. Therefore, we aim for candidates with an enthusiastic and inspiring personality.
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- Definite contract for 1 year, with option to permanent contract afterwards
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Company result oriented bonuses
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used cars
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or or; contribution to fuel costs
- A “tailor made” individual development plan
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.