- Posted 09 September 2022
- DisciplineCustomer Service
- Contact NameHannah Saßmannshausen
We are looking for German speakers to start an exciting new opportunity in Krakow, Poland! Relocation support is offered and no prior work experience is needed!
One of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., our partner is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Tech Solutions Specialist with German will be responsible for establishing a new service specifically dedicated to client’s high profile & critical programs.
- Great local salary!
- Welcome bonus: receiving extra bonus on 1st, 6th and 9th salary!
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Reduce, reuse, recycle facility for a better and happier Earth and all of Us
- Extensive benefits package: Multisport Card, Lux Med medical healthcare including dental care, lifeinsurance, cafeteria benefits.
- Communicate with advertisers and internal sales and services teams via phone, email, chat and video conferencing as needed
- Perform and verify the implementation of web-based products with customers
- Give guidance, support, and train customers on how to use the products - Employ strong, clear communication skills with your customers and colleagues, displaying your enthusiasm and a desire to succeed
- Deliver high quality service to your customers, exceeding client expectations and quality scoring measures
- German at least C1 level, very good English (language of the communication in the company)
- Being able to “read and understand” Web programming languages (such as HTML) would be a plus,
- Troubleshooting skills
- Understanding CMS platforms at UI level (WordPress/Shopify/Wix/Joomla) or similar would be a plus
- Technologically capable to quickly learn customer service software applications and process customer implementations that do not necessarily follow a standard template / process
- Experience working in a B2B environment
- Strong communication, customer service, relationship management and support skills
- Online advertising or ad product experience
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.