- Posted 14 November 2022
- Contact NameHannah Saßmannshausen
Our clients belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, and financial services. They are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 29 different nationalities. They offer a great work environment, modern offices, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities.
Your Role as a Supervisor
- Monitor and report team performance (correct call treatment, case treatment...)
- Give agents feedback on their individual performance preferably on a weekly basis to improve and motivate their daily work
- Motivate as a team leader controlling turnover and retaining potential and motivated team members
- Organize weekly meetings to give feedback on team performance, inform on new procedures, upcoming changes
- Keep track of each agent’s training and training needs to improve technical and phone communication skills
- Participate in the recruitment process close to HR Department giving an update on the needs and interviewing as a second interview the candidates who passed the HR interview
- Manage all disciplinary issues effectively (with oral warnings and requesting HR with written ones)
- Ask management to hire a new agent(s) either to substitute or to complete the team using concrete metrics
- Organize and optimize shifts
- Changing agents’ settings in Symposium.
- Make sure processes and procedures are up to date and adhered to take overflow calls/tickets.
- Offer support in critical problems (case escalations, emergencies, customer complaints).
- Take care of logistic problems (office supplies, general working conditions).
Incident Management 25%
- Take incoming customer calls (via telephone, email, voicemail, or other automated alerts), log call details onto call management systems and provide response and resolution with SLA.
- Maintain knowledge and expertise associated with applications specific to individual customers.
- Ensure contractual SLA is maintained.
Customer Contact 10%
- Prepare Service Level Reviews and attend Service Level Review meetings
- Maintain contact with the customer regarding cases, new procedures, applications and tools
- Collect metrics, analyze these and report customer/management/quality team
- Provide other reports to management, as needed.
What we are looking for?
- Fluency in German and English
- Working knowledge of IT Platform, equipment, and applications: Windows/MS Office/ internet configuration
- Business knowledge and commercial awareness
- IT knowledge
- High customer care knowledge
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to implement and manage change
- Follow the security rules of the company
If you identify with this, apply now!
• Fantastic colleagues with a winning mentality
• Attractive work environment
• Real Opportunity to grow within the company
• A large variety of discounts with our partners
• Opportunity to be part of an international and multilingual company
• We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world. We have more than 140 locations in over 35 countries
Hours and Benefits
• Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00
• Spanish contract with long-term opportunity
• Relocation package if you come from abroad
• Base salary: 32.500€ gross/yearly + food card 1.540€ per year
• Variable 4.000€ gross/year + Overachievement per year available
About Us - Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.