Are you a great multi-tasker? Are you a pro organizer and know how to get stuff done in an efficient manner? Do you have a flair for getting people to do things your way?
Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for a German speaking Scheduling Specialist to an up and coming IT company in the beautiful city centre of Lisbon.
Our partner is a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing their tech footprint in Lisbon (Parque das Nações).
They have expanded their presence in Lisbon by setting up a digital global shared services center with over *387 employees, providing services across Automated Product Support, Service Delivery Management, Remote Technical and Expert Support, Sales Support and Reporting and Data Analytics Services. These services are delivered by leveraging state-of-the-art digital technologies such as Process consulting, Robotic Process Automation, AI/ML and Analytics, which in turn deliver significant benefits to our customers and their stakeholders.
As a Scheduling Specialist, you will be supporting our stakeholders’ Service Provider network, ensuring that their service coordination is functioning at optimal levels.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication and negotiation skills, someone who is highly attentive to all stakeholder details and able to prioritize client driven tasks.
- Monitor and balance stakeholder call activity and the workload of external Service Providers, utilizing internal Xerox database systems.
- Identify barriers that limit the working capacity of external Service Providers, and communicate with field management to implement fixes to service issues lowering the optimization of workload efficiency and call queue management. Maintain this process until the service issues are resolved.
- Contact stakeholders and their dedicated Xerox support service team, to negotiate the best possible arrival time for Service Providers to complete necessary product upkeep.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with external Service Providers and Field Managers, to meet and exceed field metrics.
- Implement and meet established cost targets, through negotiating with stakeholders and ensuring strict process compliance of all other KPIs.
- High School Degree or Secondary School Completion Equivalent. A Bachelor’s Degree in any field is preferred.
- Advanced level usage of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly to platforms that allow issue documentation and frequent updates to drafted content.
- The ability to multi-task and analyse various profiles at the same time, as is relevant to solve any arising issues.
- Role model behaviours, and accountability for personal errors and correction
We can only consider candidates that already have a Portuguese tax number and are permitted to work in Portugal.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Meal Allowance on Card
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Parenthood Program
- Well rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages from day 1
- On-site gym: includes indoor pool access, fitness classes, and a football pitch
- Staff Canteen with varied food options and river-facing balcony seating
If this job sounds like your next challenge then send your English application to email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note that we currently have the option of offering candidates the possibility to work from home from anywhere in Portugal for a limited period of 2 years.
Please let us know if you would like to apply for this option.
All candidates will be working from home until the end of 2021 or the beginning of 2022 due to covid.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.