Are you looking to develop a career within Foreign Exchange salesmanship? We are looking for a German-Speaker to work as a FX salesperson!
About the company
Our partner is a trading broker. Providing countless users with the possibility to trade CFDs.
They offer a range of products from some of the lowest spreads in the industry, to trading platforms, to lots of educational material including free webinars.
Our client collaborated with some of the most successful and leading service providers to bring you a trading experience that’s second to none. This combined with being operated by a regulated investment firm, makes our client a safe and secure choice for their users.
Why move to Cyprus?
Living in Cyprus is a “dream come true” experience. Imagine living on an island all year round, where most people can only enjoy a short holiday. Cyprus has an amazing coastline and beaches and the great weather to enjoy this all the time. The rich and ancient culture of the island make living in Cyprus a truly unique experience.
The great quality of life here has attracted many Northern Europeans and you can enjoy a great international atmosphere living here and can improve your language skills. The city of Limassol, where our client is based, is the second biggest in Cyprus and has a lot to offer: a beach in the center of town, nightlife, restaurant and bars. Living in Cyprus is very affordable and frees up a lot of your cash for fun activities!
- Promote the companies’ financial products and services.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients ensuring they receive the highest level of service.
- Assist the back office department with the processing of Know-Your-Client documentation.
- Communicate marketing promotions to clients via telephone and email.
- Lead a sales strategy for the acquisition of the new costumers
- Fluent in German both verbal and written
- Professional level of English both verbal and written
- Computer literate
- Ability to work both in a team environment as well as independently
What our client offers?
- A full-time job in sales
- Competitive remuneration package (experience-based)
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Health insurance after the first three months of employment
- Excellent work environment
- Training so that you can improve your skills and prosper
- Relocation package that includes flight tickets and support in housing
- A work environment, complying with the highest legislation standards set by Europe’s MiFID, under the governance of the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
If you're interested in the job, or have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out by sending an email to email@example.com !
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.