Are you passionate about 3D printing and interested in working for the world's leading personal systems and printing company and the leader in Inkjet Technology?
Do you want to work in sunny and enchanting Barcelona? Are you tech savvy and do you aim to offer customers the best service and support possible? Are you looking to start your career in a leading company with great career opportunities?
Then look no further!
Our partner belongs to the top 500 business companies in the sectors IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, and financial services.
They are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 29 different nationalities.
They offer a great work environment, modern offices, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities.
Their offices are located in the heart of Barcelona in the @22 district very close to the beach, public transport, the Glories shopping mall & restaurants.
Your future project
The brand's mission in the 3D Printing business is to drive the next industrial revolution by changing how the world designs and manufactures.
They have an onsite laboratory for you to practice and learn about this fascinating 3D world.
Join their exciting and successful team to enter the world of 3D printing technologies!
Support the end customers (3D service bureaus & enterprise customers), channel partners and client's Service workforce on the resolution of 3D Printers technical issues and accelerate the adoption of client's products by building a competitive advantage through a lean support experience in the 3D printing market.
The team of Remote Support Engineers (RSE) are part of the Global Care Center organization within 3D Solution Services and is responsible for remotely resolving the technical issues of our customers, identifying, if needed be, the parts required and the convenience of sending a Field Services Engineer (FSE) to repair the product onsite.
Providing quick and effective remote resolution to our customers results in a sound customer experience and optimizes productivity of our customer equipment. The RSE works closely with our Contact Center Agents, Competency Center Engineers and Field Support Engineers to ensure that the right solution is delivered at the right time.
The RSE typically engages with our customers over remote tools (telephone, email and remote access SW) and follows up until the issue is resolved. Support efficiency and effectiveness of the solutions provided by the RSE are key to accomplish our organization goals on Customer Experience, Quality and Cost.
Hours and Benefits
- Working schedule: 08 - 17
- Base 20.000 euros/gross/year
- Variable: up to 4.000 euros/gross/year
- Long-term opportunity.
- International and dynamic environment in Barcelona.
- High possibilities to grow inside the company.
- Relocation package for people moving from another country.
- A large variety of discounts with our partners
- Free weekly and after work activities
- New and modern office in the Poblenou area
You bring to the table
- Interest in technology and in 3D printing
- Native level speaker of German
- Good command of English
- Motivation to work in this industry
- Eager to learn about 3D Printing technology
- Previous experiences in a similar position will be valued
- Ability to work collaboratively in an ethnically, linguistically, and culturally diverse environment.
- Excellent organizational skills; able to prioritize work in accordance.
If you identify with this, join us!
In our project, you will have a real opportunity to grow as a senior engineer, technical trainer and specialist, quality, or into management.