German speaking Remote Implementation Specialist
Have you ever considered moving to Bulgaria's beautiful capital Sofia? If not, you should think again! Sofia is a beautiful and dynamic Eastern European capital and currently, we are looking for a French speaker that wants to move and work here!
Our client is a multinational company that delivers innovative solutions across all stages of the customer experience journey. The office in Sofia is based in the center of the city and they currently support 11 different clients. Join their international team of 800 people that support customers in 33 languages!
Live and work in Sofia:
Sofia is the capital of Bulgaria, situated at the foot of Vitosha Mountain in the western part of the country. It has the strongest local economy in the country and the lowest unemployment rate too, which tempts many Bulgarians as well as foreigners to the area. The city is the home of over 100 000 students and provides an incredible amount of 5 top-ranked universities! The huge amount of educated population has a big part to play in the city’s strong economy and the fact that Sofia ranks high in statistics on economical growth, GDP per capita, and also its appeal to foreign workforce and companies looking to serve their international customers.
The cost of living in Sofia is quite low, the internet connections are very fast and there’s free wi-fi all around the city, the weather is nice, winters are relatively short and so many interesting places to visit within 2 hours by car e.g. the Rila Monastery, Koprivshtica etc. Even though Sofia is one of the biggest cities in Europe with its 1,2 million inhabitants, it is easy to walk around the city. The ex-pat community in the city is growing constantly and there are active ex-pats groups in town, which is a good place to start when moving to Sofia.
The Remote implementation specialist provides assistance to all new customers related to initial implementation of a service (Voice over IP). He/She manages the implementation of accounts, assesses new customer needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for the customer.
- Opening trouble tickets, documenting issues, and troubleshooting steps taken;
- caller authentication;
- managing the overall client experience, such as following up with the Customer on ticket resolution, managing incidents, and ensuring Customer satisfaction;
- conducts Remote Setup Sessions and assists with provisioning customer accounts;
- helps customers with setup/provisioning of customer IP devices and assists with setup of user accounts, extensions and web-based call routing configurations;
- teaches the customers how to set-up their account;
- guides the client through new web-based user interfaces, mobile applications, and computer-based software configurations;
- walks the customer through complex call routing configurations;
- follows up, escalates, resolves issues related to porting process;
- Very good written and spoken communication skills in English – at least level B2;
- excellent level of German – level C1;
- university degree;
- knowledge on VOIP, networking, routers and modems;
- Networking, IT or telecommunications certification is a plus;
- experience handling customer support for software products/services or Technical education;
- strong customer service orientation;
- process oriented, high attention to details;
- experience in managing end-to-end process in client facing environment;
- Competitive remuneration package;BGN 3000 gross base salary (before the taxes)
- social package including additional healthcare insurance, food vouchers, sport card discount, social team activities, charity activities, team buildings, sports events, internal competitions;
- working schedule: Monday - Friday // 09:00 AM - 20:00 PM
- work in a multinational environment;
- opportunities for a long-term professional career;
- friendly and accessible office location;
- Work location: opportunities to work at the office (Sofia) or remote work (any place in Bulgaria) after the training;
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.