Are you an German-speaking Quality Auditor expert? Are you ready to take your career to the next step while working for one of the world´s leading social media brands?
Our partner has a powerful presence in the United Kingdom, where they help businesses of the leading organisations to transform and create value. Enabled by their heritage of excellence in technology and a wide global knowledge and expertise network, their employees serve clients in different sectors like Banking and Financial Services; Energy Natural Resources and Utilities; Engineering and Construction; Life Science and Services; and Manufacturing and Technology.
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be responsible with the following:
- Perform audits on recorded and live client interactions and provide evaluation feedback to call center agents through QMS
- Conduct regular one on one or group calibration to ensure evaluations are aligned based on business requirements
- Support the business in managing and implementing Quality Management standards and processes that are aligned with the global standard and relevant to the local market nuances
- Highlight trends and red flags to the business for better improvements
- Ensure accurate maintenance of sample calls/chats library in accordance with local legal requirements
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, highlighting QA trends and insights to the business
- Provide a bi-weekly QA dashboard highlighting QA audits completion and QA trends to all stakeholders
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales or call center environment with Quality Assurance experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bilingual fluency in German and English
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail, ability to identify explicit and implicit signals, which may translate opportunities for our agents
- Coaching experience is a plus
- Experience in the advertising industry is a plus
**All applicants must already be located in Dublin as there is no relocation package and must hold an EU passport or a valid work visa for Ireland
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing company and in a multinational environment
- Opportunity to grow in the organization and build a successful career path
- Access to a variety of benefits
- Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
- Complex salary package
If this position sounds like everything that you are looking for in your future job and from your future employer than do not hesitate to send in your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
We look forward to hearing from you soon and will get in contact with you shortly.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.