- Posted 05 December 2022
- Contact NameDiana Sabanovic
About our client:
Our client has been at the forefront of the flexible workspace revolution for more than 30 years. They have made it possible for organisations and individuals everywhere to take a new approach to the traditional working day. They have over 3,400 locations across over 110 countries allowing millions of people every day to have a great day at work.
Their customers are start-ups, small and medium-sized enterprises, and large multinationals. With unique business goals, people and aspirations. They want workspaces and communities to match their needs. They provide them with choice through their portfolio of brands, covering serviced offices (Regus, Spaces, HQ, Signature and No18), commercial real estate brokerage and managed office solutions.
To support the Franchise team due to its continuous growth - to help provide much needed research insights to help the team find accurate contacts within their market location.
- Key Data & Insights: Make effective use of tools and other available property portals to provide the team with key data & insights from the commercial real estate markets for buildings that can be converted into flexible workspace.
- Building Owner Key Contact Details: Work with the Partnership Development team in providing building owner key contact details as required.
- Events calendars: Carry out research to identify and provide detailed reports of regional property networking events that the team can attend to promote their Partnership opportunity.
- Outbound Contacts: Where required send out initial contact emails to specific contacts with them aim of assisting and setting up meetings for the Partnership Development Team.
- Measure & Feedback: Provide insights to the Partnership team on results from sales activities to enable the team to see results of key activities. General ad-hoc duties
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience in Real Estate OR in a Research discipline.
- B1(Independent User) in English and fluency in German is mandatory.
- Good work ethic and strong attention to detail.
- Able to hit deadlines and targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good use of Microsoft Package (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.)
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.