Are you a bridge builder? A negotiater? A mediator between parties? Do you have an eye for detail? A craving to always improve processes, to create order and make everything more efficient? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking to hire a German (C1-C2) speaking Product Support Specialist with great English (C1) skills to provide support to the clients on their queries regarding orders, products, or updates, mainly through calls (15 to 20 per day) but you will also be required to give support via e-mail and you will be reporting to the main team in Poland.
Our partner is a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing its tech footprint in Lisbon.
They are a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centres, and 149,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 45 countries, our client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
- Providing support to Department/team’s leader in ensuring operational efficiency
- Building partnerships with process owners within and external to the European Customer & Sales Support Department so that business initiatives are aligned, solutions are optimized and implementation achieves desired outcomes.
- Preparing and delivering reports, recommendations or alternatives for improving processes
- Quantifying the impact of improvements to prioritize ideas and track results.
- Implementing controls to monitor processes and ensure they remain efficient and effective, including identifying critical metrics, reporting and documentation of new process flows.
- Providing regular updates of progress to process owners to ensure an ongoing partnership.
- Developing and implementing operating standards to increase and measure productivity
- Guiding and performing business analysis activities (data cleansing and normalization, procedure documentation, etc.)
- Management of Salesforce.com, optimization of its application and use cross-functionally
- Preparing and leading workshops with process stakeholders
- Acquiring and maintaining an understanding of business functions and processes and develops an expertise in its workflows and outputs
- Providing analytical support for sales and operations organization and top management
- Keeping up to date standard operating procedures documentation for CSS operations
- Coordinating and managing projects as directed
- Communicating process changes, enhancements, and modifications
- Adheres to and follows Client policies and procedures and applies function related SOX requirements and use tools such as Agile and Oracle
- Bachelor's Degree – required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Contract Service, Sales administration, Customer Service or Logistics – required
- 1-year experience in business analysis/project management – required
- 1-year Extensive experience improving transactional processes - preferred
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and decision making skills
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
- Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities
- Ability to influence internal and/or external constituents
- Proactively approaches responsibilities
- Seeks to acquire knowledge in area of specialty
- Business Acumen & Customer Focus
- Actively implements process improvements at transversal level
- Written and oral outstanding professional command of English and German
- Computer Literate with usual programs (Word, Excel, etc.) and experience of ERP systems (Oracle preferred)
**Please note that all applicants must hold an EU passport or a valid work permit for Portugal
- Annual salary between 18'000-20'000 Euros
- Monthly meal allowance of 150 Euros a month (1800 Euros net a year)
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- MultiSport Card
- Clear career path in a growing multinational organization
If this position screams your name, then apply today by sending us your CV in English and we will be in contact with you shortly.
You can also book an appointment directly in my calendar to find out more about the position by clicking on the following link: https://calendly.com/bianca_multilingualjobsworldwide/15min-1
I look forward to hearing from you soon and wish you a great day.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.