SIXT is looking for a Payroll Specialist (m/f/d) to support our international payroll team out of the growing HR Support Center in Berlin Mitte. You will be part of a team of Payroll Agents responsible to support processing, maintaining and servicing payroll across major countries in Europe. With your knowledge in compensation and benefits, payroll processes and preferably accounting you will support and handle all related processes with third-party suppliers and relevant authorities to ensure high-quality payroll services.
What you will do:
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll on a monthly basis for Sixt Corporate countries across Europe
- Manage efficient and productive communication with third parties in the corporate countries
- Prepare and provide all relevant data to support the payroll service provider
- Manage day-to-day assigned tasks and requests in close collaboration with the local HR Departments People Administration and Support Teams
- Support constant enhancements of payroll processes globally
- First professional experience in HR administration - ideally also in payroll and preferably in a shared services model
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional customer focus and service orientation in addition to strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Knowledge of various Human Resources Information Systems
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written is a must
What we offer:
Working at SIXT not only means creating the future of mobility, but also offers personal benefits. This means especially for you: 30 days of vacation, flexible working hours, support for pension plans & capital-forming benefits & 500 € (gross) welcome bonus. You can decide from where you want to approach your work: Up to 50% of your monthly working time you can work completely mobile and from anywhere, of which up to 30 days per year in other European countries (EU, CH & UK). Thanks to small teams with flat hierarchies, we can offer you not only comprehensive onboarding, but also a warm working atmosphere. Which is also important when you spend so much time with your colleagues, and besides, no wonder if you get as an employee a bonus of 2.000€ (gross) for referring friends as new employees. If something does bother you, you will always have someone to confide in through regular feedback sessions, employee surveys or our psychological hotline through the Fürstenberg Institute. Of course, you also receive employee benefits for SIXT rent, share, ride and SIXT+, car leasing offers, discounts with partners for travel, technology, clothing, etc., free cyber sports courses and free training for your individual development. We also give you a 20€/month mobility allowance for your commute to work, regardless of whether you take the BVG, the car, the bicycle or walk to work. Otherwise, we live "work hard, play hard" - our parties are legendary! We also demand and promote DiverSIXTy, a corporate culture of acceptance, appreciation, and respect, where everyone can develop their personality and ideas.