This role delivers data partnership contracts and fit-for-purpose data supplies from non-participating retailers, merchants, and other data partners. These may be missing from an existing channel or part of setting up a new channel. This role is also responsible for correctly positioning GfK with new partners, not just as a POS service but as a multi-solution agency.
The acquisition team should ascertain the clients' research budget and requirements, wherever possible recruiting data partners with revenue attached to the contract from day 1, whilst enabling discussions around the Retailers' wider research requirements.
- Open doors and establish relationships with non-cooperating Retailers or Retail associations across different channels (incl. cold-calling, cold-е-mailing, etc.);
- Understand Retailers' business needs, KBQ´s and how GfK solutions and our Partner Program can help them in making better decisions.
- Build trust and create value around GfK solutions with a strong focus on our Retail Partnership Program;
- Drive and manage campaigns that will support your acquisition efforts (e.g. webinars on key trends for a key retail channel, Newsletters, etc.);
- Maintain organized and accurate records to manage pipelines and opportunities (Salesforce);
- Negotiate and close new partnership contracts across different Retail channels in DE;
- Work closely with our Retail Partnership Teams, Market Insights, and Operations to assure a seamless onboarding of new partners;
- Enable fit-for-purpose data supply to assure Retailers benefit from our Partnership;
- Management of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in need-based selling, Business Development, or Key Account Management preferably in Retail or Tech with a strong focus on – and passion for - acquisition;
- Ability to identify and understand client needs, drivers and motivations and successfully handle potential objections by building trust and showcasing the value;
- Comfortable with cold calling and use of different methods to obtain engagement with targeted Retailers;
- Networking skills - comfortable with working across all levels within a client structure, including senior management;
- Results-driven to meet and exceed key performance indicators (like number of Retail Partners recruited, number of leads generated for Retail Sales);
- Self-motivated, driven, and innovative with the ability to see the bigger picture and “think outside of the box” when solving problems;
- Strong communication skills; verbally and written with excellent German language skills;
- Willingness to learn and improve every day and to work together with a strong team of Retail talents every day to support better decisions for our Retail Partners;
- Attention to detail and high-quality standards are essential;
- Able to use Microsoft Office (experience with Salesforce is a plus).
- Base salary + an attractive commission plan!
- Choice between working in either Malaga/Valencia/Barcelona (on-site)
- Permanent contract
- Work/life balance - 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday.
- Work hours between 09:00-18:00
- 23 vacation days per year and Spanish public holidays and a day off on your Birthday!
- Health Insurance
- Restaurant voucher card (can be used in most restaurants in Spain!)
- Opportunity to work in a multinational and diverse environment with a variety of over 30 nationalities.
- Growth opportunity within a Global Company with 3,500 locations in 120 countries.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.