Are you a dynamic, energetic, success-driven German speaker looking to join an exciting New Business team in Surrey?
Our client is hiring for a German speaking Business Development Manager to join their dynamic and fast paced team at their office in Utrecht.
Our client offers a vibrant and dynamic workplace with a collaborative culture. There is huge investment in the company, currently and so there has been no better time to join! This is an incredible chance to join the market leader in Talent Innovation- You will be part of a global team and work with the world’s leading executives from a wide range of organizations.
You will be part of the European Mid-Market sales team. We are a proud, collaborative and ambitious team, leading the way at the company, and there is huge potential to earn!
The company is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their Utrecht office to focus on growing the client base, rather than developing business within well-established accounts. You will be responsible for seeking out new business opportunities, promoting the brand in the market and delivering exceptional sales results. If you have a sharply honed consulting style, this is your chance to be an integral part of the company´s own growth and revenue achievements. You will target top executives of potential companies, and drive the pivotal moment where leads become sales, reaping the rewards of negotiating contracts to a successful close.
How You Will Make an Impact:
As the newly appointed German speaking Business Development Manager you will generate C-level leads through professional networking and cold-call techniques and conducting telephone-based or virtual sales meetings. You will identify new business opportunities in new-to-company corporations. You will turn potential clients into active accounts through consultative selling and handle the transition of these clients to the account manager team. You will demonstrate commercial agility and acuity for effectively articulating the solutions’ value proposition and diagnosing the prospective clients’ business needs.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven outbound sales experience
- Excellent business English and German language skills required
- A Bachelors or Masters in Psychology, Human Resources, or Business-related discipline would be an advantage but not essential
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, take ownership, see the bigger picture, and network
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Based Incentives
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- 26 days holiday
- Gym Membership
- Cycle Scheme
- SmartSpending Access to over 900 in-store and online retailers through instant vouchers, reloadable cards with discounts and cashback.
- SmartTech A technology scheme that enables you to purchase the latest technology interest free and with a discount.
- SmartCar A salary sacrifice car scheme that lets you exchange some of your pre-tax salary in return for a brand new, fully maintained and insured electric car.
- SmartMed An employee paid, voluntary, health cash plan, that provides cash back to help with routine healthcare costs and also access to valuable health services.
- The company understands the importance of career development on employee motivation and engagement and so managers are equipped to support their teams in effective, valuable developmental conversations.