If you are into games and speak German, then we have the dream job for you here!
Are you excited by the idea of finding and talking to small business owners and learning how you can help them make more money? Is listening, learning and understanding each person’s individual circumstances important to you? Then you are the right candidate for this position.
About our client:
Our client is a diverse mix of talented individuals. They are passionate about their activity and make the best fantasy miniatures in the world and create rich universes for them to inhabit. They build teams for the long-term and reward hard work with endless opportunities for growth. If you’re up for the challenge of turning work into play, you’ll find an exciting, rewarding home here with this company.
In this role you will be:
- Cold calling independent retail outlets (such as toy stores or book stores), and quickly attract their interest
- Asking the right questions to find out about their business and what is important for them
- Convincing them to stock and sell our products
- Build strong relationships to help you overcome sales objections
- Identifying opportunities to close sales and generate new business
- Generating your own leads
The ideal candidate will:
- Refuse to give up and not take “no” as an answer, whatever the circumstances
- Quickly catch people’s attention, engage them in conversation and build trust and rapport
- Be able to understand situations, to obtain relevant information and to use all that to their advantage
- Be a proactive sales driven individual who thrives on success and meeting/exceeding targets
- Not be afraid at all of failure or rejection and be able to quickly bounce back in the face of them
- Be able to overcome obstacles and learn from mistakes without finding excuses. Always put the needs of the company first
What is on offer:
- A workplace at one of the world's most iconic games companies
- A competitive salary with uncapped commission - the sky is the limit
- A relocation package to help you (and your family) settle in. We will pay for your flight, 2-week accommodation, and open a bank account with you
- Company events, free gym membership, pension, and health insurance are provided
- Work from home after your training
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.