Are you looking for a new challenge and an interesting work opportunity? We are looking for You, who relies on their phone navigation application when looking for the directions to a restaurant, or the address of your nearest bank – or at least is familiar with such!
Are you motivated to work and live in Poland, and by time move to beautiful Gdansk that lies by the Northern coast? Do you dream of having a charming city to live in, that is just a walk away from the beach? City, that is in central Europe and easy to visit other countries from? Then, we are very much looking forward to your application. Read further details below and we will talk soon more!
In the role, you would:
- Report problems from customers, employees of the product, business owners, surveyors, and complete data feed updates (POI Editor Task)
- Real-time coverage of public transportation disruptions and road incidents across the globe, to the cities and countries the navigation application has been launched in. (RTI Task)
- Run tests and provide feedback on newly defined procedures including the use of tools, policies and workflows. Applicable training to the brand/product specific requirements will be provided, if necessary.
We would expect from you:
- Native/Fluent language skills in German, and communication skills in English.
- Interest to work and develop in the POI editor role – being the contact person to improve and set new destinations within the navigation application.
- Open to work in shift-based work schedule and work also in night shifts.
- The user experience of a navigation application
- Have a good understanding of all forms of public transport
- Comfortable using online sources and searching on the internet in various languages
- 1-year technical support or other problem-solving experience preferred, not necessary
- Home Office work opportunity during the pandemic
- Office location in beautiful Gdansk, Poland
- Relocation support
- Stable salary and bonus for late shifts
- Permanent contract and full-time position
- Paid training and support
- International team
Working hours: Full-time, 24/7 shifts. 40 hours/week.
Are you interested to hear more and having a chat with us? Please submit your application and our German-speaking recruitment team will help you further.