Work as a German Localisation QA Engineer in Beautiful Cork, Ireland. A fantastic opportunity to work with an industry-leading brand!
Our client is an industry leading IT company working with successful brands across the globe. The company's European Quality team is responsible for designing, implementing and executing both automated and manual quality plans for clients' software products for the EMEIA market.
They are now looking for motivated Localisation Quality Assurance Engineers who will be responsible for the quality of the user experience with a focus on language processing. We are looking for people who are highly motivated to deliver high quality products. Your primary responsibility will be to focus on the international aspects of a voice recognition program to ensure a great product. The position is based in Cork, Ireland.
This is a great opportunity to join a high-tech company with a vibrant company culture!
Your duties will include:
- Performing manual localization testing on the software.
- Identifying and reporting software issues
- Analyze international functionality issues
- Contribute to test automation
- Perform other tasks as required
Depending on experience and skills, your duties may also include:
- Designing, implementing and organizing manual test plans
- Create, maintain and implement automated test procedures
- Coding software test automation in programming languages such as Swift, ObjC, Python and Ruby
- Perform technical software reviews to assess automation capabilities
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English and German, you need to be proficient and know slang.
- Experience in Localisation QA Engineer is mandatory. Please, only apply if you have this experience.
- Is self-motivated, proactive, creative and has the ability to think critically
- Flexible and responds quickly and effectively to changing priorities
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Previous experience in software localization is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, technology or equivalent experience
Cork is Ireland's second largest city with 123,000 residents in the central city and 186,000 residents in the metropolitan area. The city is old, charming and filled with sights, pubs and pedestrian streets. If you love a great cold beer in enchanting surroundings, Cork is undoubtedly a place to experience! The Irish pub culture is world renowned, but of course the city also has many other activities and attractions to offer including delightful markets where you can find delicious delicacies!
- Working hours: 10am-6pm Monday to Friday Irish time, regardless of their location or time zone.
- Contract: 6 months, renewable
Interested? Then send your application now to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.