Are you interested in social media and do you have your finger on the pulse of cultural trends? Then you might be the one we're looking for in an exciting Junior Data Reviewer role.
We are currently looking for a motivated candidate for our client in Warsaw, Poland. If you are interested in the latest cultural news from politics, celebrities or other major societal happenings, then here is the opportunity for you.
Our client is a leading global professional services firm providing a wide range of services and solutions in the areas of strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With 505,000 employees serving clients in more than 120 countries, they are constantly working to improve technology and customer service.
Our client provides customer service services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; marketing and sales.
- Deliver great customer service
- Understand and make decisions according to defined client policies and procedures
- Be familiar with or interested in culture and society (pop culture, history, slang, etc.)
- Identify inefficiencies/improvements in processes and propose solutions
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues and teams to deliver quality to the client
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Fluency in German - both written and spoken
- Strong knowledge of contemporary culture, interest in current events, pop culture and history is a must
- University degree and minimum 1 year of work experience (preferably in a multinational environment)
- Extremely reliable, consistent, hard-working and able to work analytically within a problem-solving environment
- IT literate and passionate about the internet
- Open to shift work - morning, evening and night shifts
Our client is offering
- Work with the latest technology solutions every day
- A constant support in the form of buddy system and focus on your personal and professional development
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enabling rapid career progression within the company
- Inclusion and diversity in a multicultural environment
- A flexible workplace that allows for an appropriate work-life balance, where sports activities, extracurricular activities, volunteering initiatives are part of our normal everyday life.
- Private medical care, life insurance, access to the MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern office in Warsaw city centre connected to public transport (incl. chill room, games room, free bike parking and coffee breaks on the terrace.)
Interested? Send your application today and let's have a chat about the opportunity!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.