You are sales-driven, people-oriented and a native speaker in German? Then please read on!
We are seeking our next German-speaking star recruiter. As an international recruiter your purpose is to help German-speaking candidates move abroad to work in their dream job.
Who we are
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide connects candidates with some of the biggest businesses in the world. Since our start in 2017, we have seen stellar growth with outstanding results and profit. No investors, loans or sold invoices, just organic growth, stone by stone. We partner with over 130 customers in 28 different countries and are headquartered in Oslo with subsidiary offices in Tallinn and Malaga.
We are a culture-driven organization that are driven by our values. It permeates the work we do daily for our customers and candidates.
- TOP CLASS PERFORMER - We aim to be the best in the world in what we do!
- GLOBAL CONNECT - We are connecting people worldwide!
- ALWAYS ADAPTING - Future driven mindset, with simplicity behind every decision!
- CLIENT PARTNERSHIPS- The key to success, we create this together!
- COMMON SUCCESS - Win-Win-Win is always our ambition!
- PASSIONATE AT WORK - We love what we do!
If you are looking for a dynamic and international place to work with fantastic colleagues and exciting challenges, then consider joining us!
Your job tasks include but are not limited to:
- Source candidates through creative advertising and active headhunting
- Screen the candidates via phone and video calls to see if they are what the client is looking for
- Match-make candidate and job to hook him/her up with the right position abroad
- Present the candidate to the client and book interviews, follow these up, and place your candidate!
Who you are
- You are at the beginning of your career and have 6-12 months experience in recruitment or a similar sales position
- You speak German on a C1-C2 level
- Other languages are a plus! We work with Italian, Spanish, French and all Nordic languages
- You live in Malaga or Oslo
- You love spending your day on the phone helping candidates in search of a job abroad.
- You enjoy working with targets and KPI’s
What we offer you:
- A permanent position within a stable, fast-growing international business
- A junior-level position with a strong onboarding to teach you all you need to reach success
- Competitive salary and excellent commission structure
- English language spoken at work
- An office in the Helsfyr Area of Oslo OR in the heart of Malaga
- Quarterly company travels
- Successful candidates will be contacted by mail and sent a link to do an online interview. Those passing on to the next stage will be invited to 2 further live interviews
- We have a high influx of applicants. Thank you to all who take an interest! If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you are ready to enjoy freedom at work and have a creative team that smashes the market every day, then please apply now! Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch.