German-speaking Inside Sales Representative for leading Tech Company to Barcelona
- Posted 11 January 2023
- Contact NameAlrik Hoffmann
Looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity in a young international and dynamic environment?
Our clients belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, and financial services.
They are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 29 different nationalities. They offer a great work environment, modern offices, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities.
They offer a great work environment, modern offices, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities. Their offices are located in the heart of Barcelona and are very close to the beach, public transport, the Glories shopping mall restaurants.
- Develop Print Hardware sales in assigned territory and/or account
- Assist with project management, pricing, and follow-up calls, as needed, based on an understanding of the business and technical matters
- Consistently meet or exceed revenue targets, cross and/or upsell the portfolio, meet territory coverage goals, and achieve KPIs
- Create, develop and manage accurate sales pipeline information, ensuring timely communication of forecasts and accurate changes to customer buying plans, while achieving sales management goals
- Develop account plans to deliver on strategic goals, such as revenue, market share, and portfolio spread
- Proactively inform the customer of new product road maps, proposing upgrades and transition paths
- Understand the customer's key drivers from both business and IT perspectives and develop relevant solutions to meet customer needs
- Develop strong professional working relationships with customers, partners and colleagues
- Adhere to internal customer relations management system guidelines to ensure accurate data capturing and reporting
- Native in German language + fluent in English
- Solid B2B Sales background
- Strong customer negotiation skills with good presentation and communication skills
- Sound business acumen and commercial mindset
- Target and goal orientated
- Reliability and ability to work toward objectives
- Tenacious approach underlined by a will to win
- Eager, quick learner with a strong team-work spirit
- IT literacy skills with a high interest in technology
- Ability to handle unique situations confidently & solve problems quickly and effectively by critically analyzing relevant information
- Long-term contract
- Mo - Fr 9 -18 / 39 hours
- Competitive salary with growths possibility both in terms of role and conditions
- Full time employment
- International and dynamic environment
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Employee benefits
- Continuous learning and development programs
- Relocation package if you live abroad and help to get your Spanish documents (NIE, Social Security, Bank Account)
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.