The company is one of the world’s leading international outsourcing experts. Barcelona is home to their headquarters in Spain, where it provides a successful customer management in 29 languages. They offer a diversity of solutions for clients in the fields of sales, service, support, human resources, training, healthcare and back office.
- Contacting potential clients by phone and by email
- Closely managing and reporting on your sales pipeline
- Consult with small-to-medium sized businesses in the German market
- Implementing tailored sales strategies to client portfolio
Who are you?
- German Native-speaker and fluent in English
- Strong sales attitude.
- Sales experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Proactive hunter, confident and ready to pick the phone, make a high volume of calls and speak with clients to close deals
- Energetic and motivated
- Target and "get it done"-oriented
What's in it for you?
- Full-time position (no weekends, no night shifts)
- Permanent contract
- Salary: 18.000€ and up to 22.000€ gross/year with bonus
- Relocation package
- Free after-work activities
- Growth opportunities to progress
- New and modern office
How to Apply
Interested? Send an application to Sandra@multilingualjobsworldwide.com
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.