If you are a tech savvy, creative, outgoing professional, and you're willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
Our business partner powers the world's largest cloud platform to register internet domains and provides web hosting solutions for 18 million customers worldwide. Our objective is to build a “best in the class” customer service & sales team to assist business owners through-out Europe.
As an Inbound Sales Representative, your previous knowledge combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities will be used to help new and existing businesses grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will advise existing customers by providing strategic guidance on how to develop a successful journey into specific products, platforms and services. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your clients.
- Serve as a trusted consultant with customers to get the most out of a wide range of domain registrar and web hosting products on the use of a delicate range of products and services.
- Reach assigned sales target.
- Consistently deliver against assigned sales quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience.
- Provide strategic recommendations to customers in order to achieve their business' goals, including the upselling of additional products and platform features.
- Master knowledge on one or several core products.
- Coach colleagues on areas of expertise and take escalation calls from those subjects.
- Minimum 6 months of customer care or sales experience with a proven record of achieving sales goals in a structured environment.
- Native level of German and a high level of English
- Target and Sales -Oriented, used to KPIs
- Tech Savvy
- Relocation Package that includes:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi to and from the airport
- Private Health Insurance
- Long Term Contract with 6 weeks of initial training
- A permanent presence of coaching figures & leaders who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Excellent & Modern work environment, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated tea
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.